Our subscription service allows you to plan your CPD needs effectively through choosing one of our predefined subscriptions or by creating your own bespoke package of support. Before choosing a subscription we strongly recommend that you speak to one of our Innovation Consultants to ensure the package you choose/create meets your school’s needs in the most cost effective manner.
This year we are offering schools the choice of a standard or premium subscription, depending on the number of hours of consultancy time required, or as in previous years, you can build your own bespoke package of support.
Subscriptions are for the academic year and run from 1 Sep 2022 until 31 Aug 2023. All subscriptions are eligible for an early bird discount if purchased before 31 July 2022 and we are also offering a 2 year package until 31 Aug 2024 which offers schools greater savings. School will still be billed annually for this subscription.
All subscriptions include telephone, email and video support and the following core services:
- Computing Curriculum online scheme of work with lesson plans and presentations.
- Computing Curriculum planning resources.
- Over eighty video tutorials.
- Dedicated area for Computing subject leaders
- Termly online subscriber meetings.
- Half-termly online masterclasses .
- Santa Claus interactive video experience
- The return of our gaming festival which will be held online
- Discounted rates for Curriculum Innovation courses
- Access to online safety and Computing subject leader surveys
- End-of-year review (1 hour) of the agreed action plan and development of the Computing Subject Leader