- Hits: 23184
Our Innovation Consultants are qualified teachers and technology experts who have successfully worked within the teaching profession for many years. We provide a range of services including:
- Creating schemes of work and teaching materials to enable teachers to meet the needs of the Primary Computing Curriculum.
- Developing and modelling 3rd millennium learning pedagogies to raise attainment.
- Increasing staff skills, knowledge and confidence of using technology safely and effectively.
- Presenting a range of bespoke courses, events, and conferences.
- Delivering research and development projects utilising new and emerging technologies.
- Working with regional and national partners to develop and deliver cost effective CPD to build sustainable communities of practice through effective partnerships.
- Providing advice and guidance with regard to the secure, safe and responsible use of mobile technologies (specifically iPads).
- Access to modern conferencing & training facilities.
- Digital media provision including printing, laser etching and filming/editing digital film or online video content.
- Providing access to secure, robust and fast internet connectivity.
- Supporting the effective deployment of Chromebooks across an organisation including the configuration and management of G Suite.