Warning: Your child will keep begging for your iPhone or iPad after they try this app.
Photo Touch is an exciting educational game that helps your child rapidly learn the ABC by sight, sound, and touch. The interface is so easy to use that even a 9 month old baby will delight in using this app. Ideal for ages 0 to 6.
Six educational games from Busythings Ltd for very young children aged between 3 to 5.
Navigate the helicopter to rescue cows from the trees and place them in the matching baths. At later levels you will need to cage the monster first!
Five further games include creating crazy outfits for the baby, making animated street scenes, answering simple sums with a bungee jumping pink man, practising sound discrimination and plugging a hole in the road with the correct shape! Parents can adjust settings to make the games suitable for different ages and abilities.
The easiest and fastest soundboard and voice memo recorder in the app store!
Hold a tile to record a sound with the built-in microphone.
Tap the tile to play the sound back.
Swipe left and right to change pages.
Tap a tile with 2 fingers to SHARE / NAME / DELETE your sounds.
It's that simple! Tile layout makes it super simple to find the sounds you want to play.
• Great for recording and playing song ideas, sound effects, voice memos, beats and hits, video game sounds, songs and sound fx from your PC speakers, concerts, your little sister, your dog, your mum, and so much more!
• Quick and fast! Never miss the moments you wish you would have recorded.
• Simple and lively modern interface. Easy to use!
Who says a car has to drive on wheels, when it works just as well with legs or helicopter blades?
Build your own truck-copter, brick-up truck, or cabrio van to transport your cargo to its correct destination. It's up to you whether you drive, fly or hop! The more you build, and the more coins you collect, the more parts you get to choose from.
PocketPhonics teaches kids letter sounds, first words and handwriting. It is used in over 300 UK primary schools and pre-schools, and tens of thousands of homes. It follows the national curriculum, and independent research (see appsinmypocket.com/research) found children learnt nine times faster using PocketPhonics compared to a classroom lesson.
Simply pick out your actors and backdrops, drag them on to the stage, and tap record. Your movements and audio will be recorded in real time for playback later.
This app is as fun as your own creativity. Act out a story of Pirates on the high seas, fight as scary monsters, or play the part of a Wild West bandit on the loose. You can even combine any characters however you want!
TIP: Get the director’s pass so you can add images from your photo library
Children unlock creativity with this easy to use (but hard to put down) interactive puppet show! Even young children can create high quality cartoons from their imaginations. Kids can even star in the show along side the built-in characters!
Teachers: Engage students by allowing them to act out historical events, practice language skills, or deliver a killer book report. The cartoons that kids are making have delighted thousands of teachers and parents around the world - let yours be next to experience this award-winning digital addition to your classroom. The finished projects are easily shared to be watched by others (share via email, Facebook, or simply copy the video file to your computer and distribute how you see fit - Hint: students love to see their work displayed on a classroom blog).
• Create short instructional videos (in any learning area)
• Storytelling, Reports, Historic Retells
• Help reluctant public speakers present to the class
• Help foreign language or ESL students practice their fluency & language skills
• Brainstorming or storyboarding ideas and presentations
Characters chosen from standard curriculum allow kids to fully engage with content - not even realizing they are actually learning valuable lessons that will stay with them for years to come!
Go on a playdate with your favourite Sago Mini friends! Take a walk to a friend’s house and let the fun begin. Help Robin the bird fix a birdhouse, play dress-up with Jinja the cat or enjoy a snack with Harvey the dog. With five friends and ten activities, there’s a lot to explore.
Play time with friends is such an important part of children’s lives. Crafted with love, Sago Mini Friends invites kids to lead the play. Part of the award-winning suite of Sago Mini apps, the app will bring smiles to you and your children.
• Promotes empathy, sharing, and creativity through pretend play
• Fun, relatable activities from snack time to washing up
• Silly surprises and reactions
• Perfect for playing with friends and family
• Make up stories to go with the actions
• Recommended for toddlers ages 2-4
• No in-app purchases or third-party advertising, so you and your child are free to discover without interruptions