We value customer feedback and collect data each year on on our consultancy work, course content and delivery, and our venue quality when delivered from our office (The Innovation Centre Bradford).
All scores are graded on a scale of 1 to 5 with 1 being lowest/'strongly disagree' and 5 being the highest/'strongly agree'.
We asked the following questions:
- As a result of this visit, do you expect an impact on teaching and learning for either teachers or pupils?
- Was the visit aligned to your needs or objectives?
- Did the style of delivery meet the needs of the audience?
- Overall rating of the visit
We asked attendees how strongly they agreed with the following statements:
- The pre-course information identified the course’s intended outcomes
- The outcomes advertised were closely aligned to my needs
- The course met the advertised outcomes
- The learning styles were appropriate to my needs
- The course materials (if applicable) were useful
- The timing (time of day/length of course) was appropriate
- The course will have a positive impact on practice and pupil attainment in my school
- Overall rating of the course