We are very pleased to be working with the Catholic Schools Partnership again this year. This area is for the Catholic Schools Partnership and contains all the information for the subscription provision available to subscribing schools for the academic year 2017 - 2018. This provision builds on the CPD delivered last year and has been created in consultation with the partnership to meet their needs. Click on the different tabs to see the programme and who your supporting consultant is.
- 3 days of in school consultancy- this is for you decide how you want to use us
- 0.5 days Online Safety specific consultancy for schools wanting to move towards the Online safety mark
- Attendance at half day sharing best practice event TBA
- Access for 4 pupils to attend the Digital Leader Plus Academy training
Details about the provision
The Digital Leader Academy Plus Programme has been created to enable existing Digital Leaders to continue their development after successfully completing the Digital Leader Academy Programme. It allows Digital Leaders to achieve some of the more difficult level 1 badges and some level 2 badges.
Our Digital Leader Academy Plus Programme enables children to:
- Develop their communication and presentation skills taking into consideration the audience involved.
- Demonstrate simple action plans to ensure they meet identified outcomes in an organised and effective manner.
- Understand the concept of Online Learning and create their own Online Learning resources.
- Develop their role as an ambassador for the school by collaborating and communicating effectively with other schools using Edmodo.
Day 1: Revisit their Digital Leader role as an ambassador, communicator and technologist through a formal presentation. Analyse and identify key aspects of good presentations and create and deliver a quality presentation to the group. Understand the need to develop and use simple action plans to ensure their Digital Leader activity is effective and begin the process of action planning to meet their school’s needs. Record their success regularly on Edmodo.
Virtual school visit Pupils will learn to set up a Skype call and relay the impact of session 1 on their school. They will also create a corresponding blog post to be shared on our Digital Leader Blog.
Day 2:Pupils deliver a short and effective presentation on their Digital Leader successes so far. They will investigate various forms of Online Learning content and discover how to create screen captured video to create short tutorial videos that can be uploaded to share with others.
Celebration event Pupils share group and individual successes within their schools and become accredited Digital Leaders.
- Book Cohort 1 or Cohort 2
- Email and phone support for the academic year
- Access to premium services for the academic year (includes Curriculum Online)
Could you kindly complete this form just for our records if you have not already done so
Each of the subscribing schools has a link consultant who will liaise with a nominated member of staff from each school to ensure all provision is delivered accordingly and will be the school’s first point of contact with regard to the CSP subscription provision.
St Anthony's Catholic Primary School (Clayton) Steve Dale
St Clare's Catholic Primary School Steve Dale
St Columba's Catholic Primary School Steve Dale
St Francis' Catholic Primary School Stebve Dale
St Joseph's Catholic Primary School (Bradford) Steve Dale
St Matthew's Catholic Primary School Paul Scott
St Williams Catholic Primary School Paul Scott